Our Little Miss Mayble June is now 6 months old. Where does the time go? She is so busy, she is already rolling everywhere and pulling herself up to the crawling position. Above she is sitting up in a chair in the bath. She will be crawling and walking before we know it. She loves her daddy and gets a little upset if he comes home and doesn't acknowledge her in a timely manner. She loves her daddy kisses- I think it is because of the scruff Matt's face. She just laughs and pulls him in for more kisses. She definitely has all of us wrapped around her little finger. Including Mac, Mayble cries and we all come running. One of the phrases that Mac uses the most is "k Mayble". My two kiddos definitely have a special bond. I start to think that Mac is being too rough with her just about the time that she starts to laugh at being put in a head lock. She is going to be one tough cookie. As for the sleeping. Sigh. She still wakes up 2-3 times a night. I am exhausted. She just screams and screams until we figure out exactly what she wants and it is different every night. Maybe someday I will sleep again. Other than the sleeping issue she is so fun and active. Mom and Dad love you very much Mayble!
Still the little fashionista!
Matt calls this her pink chubbacca outfit. ( I am sure that I spelled that wrong)
Her hair is long enough to put in curlers. Love it!!
So happy most of the time.
Lounging in her kiddie pool. She loves to be in the water. She would love to be outside more I am sure, but it has been well over 100 degrees all summer. I really miss Idaho weather!
1 comment:
so pretty
Post a Comment