We had a really nice 4th of July. It was really laid back. Matt had to work for the first part of the day, then we went and ate some BBQ in Durant (The big city 30 min away) I was so excited this year because I thought Mac would be way into the sparklers. But sadly no, he could have cared less. All he wanted to do was run in the street and be chased by his dad. It a good thing that we don't have any neighbors yet. Macallister did like the poppy things that you throw on the ground and snap. ( what are they called?? ) Mayble just looked mildly amused the entire time kinda like we were boring her. Oh well maybe next year.
The over the shoulder pose :)
I love to make these two kidos match. I am sure one day they won't let me anymore, but for now it is the best! I know I am a little bias, but I think that I have the cutest kids in the world!
Mac still loves his baby sis! He really is the best big brother.
They have the same blue eyes.
Mildly amused.
Mac loves being chased by his dad.
This picture sums up our day with Mac, us being way excited about the sparklers and Mac just running away and doing his own thing. P.S. Thanks Melissa for the great idea about the cup!! It really helped.
Aren't daddies the best?
This picture has nothing to do with the 4th, but I thought I would share Macallister's summer wardrobe with everyone. He has on a diaper that has been duct taped on, croc sandals (the only shoes wide enough for those fat feet) and one of his daddies ties. He tells me that he is going to work, see ya, love ya, bye bye. Also the phone. He is quite the character this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment