Monday, May 30, 2011

7 Months


Macallister is already 7 months old.  Time is just flying by.  He is such a busy little boy,  rolling everywhere.  Mac is still rolling, no crawling yet.  I don't know if Mac will crawl, he can get everywhere he needs to be with rolling, so he won't even try and crawl.  We are working on this, but I think that he may walk before he crawls. Mac has a bit of a naughty streak.  He will roll right to the curtains and then start pulling on them as fast as he can because he has learned that he doesn't have long. "No" to Mac means to hurry really fast until Mom comes and gets you!  He does the same thing with the TV cords.  Hopefully we will get these taken care of soon.  Mac is starting to talk to us a lot more. Mac will say "mom" but that is only when he is crying, so I can't enjoy it at all!  We love our little guy a ton! 

 Sitting like a big boy!  It is amazing how proud we are of even the smallest of milestones!!


No comments: