Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Picture overload

I really think that Mac is photographed more than any kid.  I have become obsessed with it.  He is just so darn cute- We can't get enough of the little guy.  These are some of my favorites from the last few weeks.


 This is Macallister being reverent and watching conference.
 My two handsome boys.

 If you look closely at this picture you will notice that his bottom lip is purple.  No he is not cold or suffocating.  Mac has started to suck on his bottom lip, so much that it has turned purple.  We are working on this.
 This is Mac's new bath tub.  He loves it.  Bath time is so much fun- he is fearless in the water.  It is so funny.  He doesn't even flinch when he splashes and the water covers his face.  Hopefully this means he will love the pool this summer!

 Sitting up like a big boy.  So grown up!
Handsome little fella!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I think I have the cutest nephew ever!! Oh and Declan has the same green and grey puma outfit, too bad we can't have a picture together, photoshop might be needed.

Jenny Axford Cook said...

He is adorable!!!