Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Summer Vacation Part 2

Well our vacation started out a little rocky, but we kept thinking that it could only get better...right?? We started driving to Montana and about 10 miles outside of Dillon Montana, Matt's stomach started hurting him again. He told me that we were going to have to go to the emergency room again. I was driving and so I sped up a little to get us to the hospital a little faster, and I was pulled over for speeding! Luckily the police officer was very nice and helped us get to the hospital and didn't give me a ticket. By the time we got to the hospital, Matt felt better. We finally made it to Seley Lake Montana Monday night, and we were exhausted. The rest of the week went by smoothly. It did take us a few days to recover , but then we had such a good time hanging out with family and catching up. The week went by so fast (as it always does). Before we knew it we were saying goodbye. We did make it home safely. After an extra night stay in Denver (Thank you soooo much Josh and Amy- your new room looks great and it was very comfortable!!) We can't wait until next year!!Emerson and I
Matt and me in front of the beautiful sunset!
Jacy, Emerson & Justin ( and Scout )
Josh, Caleb, Amy & Kolby
Swimming in the lake in the evening- isn't it beautiful!

Caleb spent the entire week without his shirt on- so we were all calling him "Matthew Maconahay" (I am sure that is spelled wrong) so obviously I needed a picture of him doing push ups on a park bench without his shirt!!

4 comments:

Charish said...

Laura those sunsets are beautiful! looks like you guys had fun... dispite the sickness.

Peterson Family said...

YAY!! I didn't know that you had a blog, that will be awesome to keep in touch!! Hope things are going well for you two!!

Anonymous said...

pic7 girl on right,i want to fell her tiny ti ts, suck her puffynips while my hand slips in the front of her panties, rub herpussy get her real wet, feel her clitget hard make her come

Anonymous said...

my niece is 12 i love seeing her puffytits she has no issue letting me see them if i am alone with her, i have felt them them a few times too and she likes seeing my hardon