It has been almost 2 months since our vacation and I am finally starting to blog about it! We were able to come back home to Idaho at the end of July, and we had quite an adventure. Our trip started with our first flight being about a hour and a half late. Maybe we should have taken that as a sign as to how our vacation was going to go. Our first day we decided to go to the Hogle Zoo while we were still in Utah. My brother Mike and his family and my mom, Ashley and Shanda and her boyfriend all came with us to the zoo. We had a lot of fun. The next day we had planned a surprise party for my mom's 50th birthday. It turned out great! All of my mom's brothers and sisters as well as her mom all made it to the party! It was so nice to be able to see all of them during our visit. The following morning I woke up with the flu. ( who gets the flu on vacation??) We were supposed to leave that evening to go to Montana to spend some time with Matt's family. I was starting to feel a little better so Matt and I decided to go ahead and leave for Montana. We made it as far as Fort Hall and Matt was hunched over with severe stomach pain. I ended up driving Matt to Blackfoot and taking him to the emergency room. I had to call my mother to come and sit with him because I was too sick to sit up for any length of time. We were a pretty pathetic sight!!! They could not figure out what was wrong with Matt, so they gave us some pain medicine and we then decided to get a hotel room in Blackfoot just in case something else happened. The next morning Matt was feeling better so we decided to go ahead and drive the rest of the way into Montana to see Matt's family.
Mike and Rachel
My mom with all her brother and sister and her mother
Thank you Rachel for making such a wonderful cake!!
1 comment:
look at him feeling her tinycunt i love touching a baby/toddler
Post a Comment