I wish that I had super exciting news, but it turns out that now we are kinda just boring in Alabama instead of being boring in Idaho!! Matt is doing very well in school, and I am so proud of him. He studies all the time and even goes to study group sessions. He never did that when he was at ISU. I got a job working for Regions Bank at their corporate office. I file their UCC s ( attach collateral to loans ), kinda boring but it is a job. There is lots of things to do in Birmingham, and we are trying to enjoy the city while we are here. Last weekend we went to the Hoover Botanical gardens, which is pretty much a glorified park but it was beautiful to walk around and see everything. The shopping here is amazing! It is a good thing that we don't have money because if we did I probally would have spent it by now!! I went into a Saks Fifth Avenue for the first time in my life. It was a cool store, and it was fun just to look ( and dream) ! Well... we are safe and happy, and we can't ask for more than that!
These are actual speed
limit signs, I made Matt
pull over so I could take a picture.
I have never seen one that didn't end in a 0 or a 5!!
limit signs, I made Matt
pull over so I could take a picture.
I have never seen one that didn't end in a 0 or a 5!!

4 comments:
Those road signs are seriously the funniest thing ever!! Kevin & I laughed pretty hard! I'm glad to see a pic & get an update. Love ya!
Allie
Thank you for the comment on my blog! And I too am loving those speed limit randomnessess!
It's good to hear that you guys are doing well! And the speed limit signs-seriously if you hadn't taken pictures I wouldn't have believed you-how weird!
So far away!! Is it humid there? I hate hot weather? How is Shanda? I haven't talked to her in 5 years.
Post a Comment