Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My wonderful husband

 Just to start off I would like to say that I asked my husband if I could write this post and he told me no. I am sure that he will get over it.  I just needed to comment on what is going on right now. My husband has accepted a job with HMA as the CEO of their Madill, OK hospital.  So, we are moving!!! He starts on June 1 and we are so excited. Matt has worked so hard and I am so proud of all his accomplishments.  He is such a wonderful husband and by far the more superior parent.  I am so thankful that he allows me to stay home with our beautiful children.  He is such a great provider, and we have been really blessed.  I am so excited to go on this next adventure with him.  Just a little side note, I said in the previous post that I might need a shopping  intervention.  Well, Heavenly Father has stepped in and is sending us to a town that has only one Walmart.  No TJ Maxx or mall or Target.  Wish me luck :) 

1 comment:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

Laura that is so exciting!!! I am happy for your little family!