Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mayble Blessing

 Mayble was blessed on Easter Sunday.  Matt's parents were in town, and it was such a wonderful day.  I may have over done it a little with her outfit, but it was so much fun.  I love being able to make her fluffy and sparkley.  She was so beautiful and Matt gave a wonderful blessing.  I held it together pretty well during the blessing until Matt talked about Mayble and Macallister having a special bond.  Mac loves his sister so much and is always talking to her and giving her kisses. I hope that they are always friends and love each other like they do right now.  I am so thankful that I am a member of this church and that Matt was worthy and able to give Mayble such a wonderful blessing.  I love my family and I am so blessed.
 I had to show one of her crying in this outfit!

 My beautiful family.
 Grandma & Grandpa Lyden with Mac & Mayble.

1 comment:

Jenny Axford Cook said...

You have such a gorgeous family! I love the pictures and I am so glad you had such a great day!