I have been meaning to post these videos for a while. Mac is getting to be so entertaining. I love to watch him play with his toys and dance around. The above picture was taken 15 minutes before the videos. It explains the white trash onsie he is wearing. For some reason I thought that it was a good idea to let him eat the gogurt by himself while I did the dishes. At least he had fun :)
3 comments:
WOW! I haven't checked blogs for awhile. Little Mac is getting so big and he's always dressed so dang cute!!! I really want to chat with you sometime. I lost your number when I got a new phone so you need to give me a ring sometime. I miss you girl!
Your little guy is so cute!
Oh Laura! He is a doll! Miss you guys! We all need to get together when you guys come to town!
Post a Comment