I still can not believe how fast the time goes these days! I keep thinking that I will catch up eventually, but I am afraid that it is only a nice thought. Mac turned 8 months a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted to post a little update. Mac has finally decided to start crawling. Well, it is more like an army crawl but he will get there. Mac is a very busy little guy. There is always something that he has to see or touch, the days of him sitting quietly in my lap are long over. He loves to just roll and crawl all over the living room and play with his toys. He has started to hate car rides. He used to love them, but I am afraid all of our traveling lately is coming back to bite us! Mac loves his daddy, as soon as he hears the garage door open mommy does not exist. I knew my days were numbered. Anything that Mac does now he has to look to his dad for approval- this is really cute to watch. Even if he gives his mom a kiss, he looks to dad to make sure he saw how good he was being! Matt keeps wishing that it will always be like this. The first tooth is breaking in- poor little guy. It looks like it really hurts. And finally, our little Mac has decided that getting dressed and changing his diaper is no longer an acceptable use of his time. It has become a nightmare to try and get this little guy to hold still long enough, it has become a two person job. If I am by myself it can take forever to accomplish this once simple task- I can't even distract him with a toy. Hopefully I will be able to reason with him soon, but for now we have a lot of days where Mac just hangs out in his diaper!
I don't know if you can really see in this picture, but Mac uses his feet about as much as he uses his hands! We call him monkey boy sometimes- even when he drinks from a bottle he uses both hands and both feet.
Just catching up on his reading.
Playing with Dad! Best guy ever!
I had to search everywhere to find this little guy a bow tie! I love it!
Getting ready to crawl!! Just about there.
No comments:
Post a Comment