I think that Macallister is teething. Or at least I hope that is what is wrong and that he will not always be this grouchy. For the last week, my precious angel child has not been acting as such. He has been waking in the middle of the night again and skipping all of his day time naps. Thank heavens for the weekends and my amazing husband who has let me get in a few naps. If he is not sucking on something ( I don't really think it matters to him what he happens to be sucking on ) then he is crying/screaming. To be fair- he has been happy for part of the day, as you will be able to tell from the pictures below. Today has been a little better so hopefully it will continue to get better. I really have no idea what to do to help the poor kid- I am open to any suggestions!
This is Macallister all ready to go to church today! We had a meltdown during sacrament, but the rest of the classes we had a well behaved baby. I am not sure that he likes strangers though- he seemed to cry whenever anyone new came to say hi to him. Maybe we need to get him out in public a little more, but this is so hard when this is cold/flu season!
This is just a glimpse of what Mac looks like most afternoons, he has decided that hanging out in his diaper is a lot more fun than having clothes on. I am sure that our heating bill is going to make me want to cry next month cause I have to crank the heat so this little one doesn't freeze!
Macallister's hair is getting so long. He really needs a haircut, but I just can't bear to give him one yet!
I think that Matt and I have given Macallister a complex already. I thought that it would take years to do this, but we are pretty sure we have given him an eating disorder. We have called him our chubby little man so much that he has begun to stick his finger down his throat and gag himself on a regular basis!
I love when Macallister wakes from his naps he is all smiles for the first couple of minutes. Then he is STARVING, but those precious first few minutes are the best!!
Handsome little stink!
1 comment:
Your boy is gorgeous and amazing!!! He is so different in different pictures but always the same cute and happy boy! I am happy for you both!!
Post a Comment