Sunday, April 11, 2010

Orange Beach Alabama

Matt's boss at work was very kind and he let us stay at his beach house in Orange Beach, AL. We had such a relaxing time. It was so hard to go back to work after spending a few days lying on the beach. We went clear back in the middle of March, so the weather was not as warm as we would have liked, but it was still very nice. The ocean and beaches were beautiful. The house we stayed in was amazing! ( I don't know why I didn't take any pictures of the house!!! ) We had just as much fun hanging out at the house as we did sitting on the beach. On the last day we were at the beach we saw dolphins swimming not to far off the beach. It was so beautiful. This is probably the only part of Alabama that I would ever want to go back to!
You can kinda see the dolphins above

On one beach that we went to jelly fish kept washing in the shore. We made Sure not to swim there!!!

The beautiful beach

2 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun! The jelly fish would have freaked me out! Glad that you guys are getting to go see these fun places!

Stacy said...

You guys look so good!! I am so glad I got to talk to you a few weeks ago. I really miss your face!!