Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Just wanted to give everyone a little update. Matt has officially finished his first semester at UAB. ( One down and three to go! ) I am working full time and just trying to keep busy. We had a very quiet Thanksgiving. It was our very first on our own, and it was kinda nice. I made a little dinner and we just hung out and relaxed. It was so nice to have a day off from work!
Not to much else is happening, I keep waiting for something exciting to happen so I can have something to blog about, but it seems that we are kinda boring these days. We are doing well though and the south is starting to grow on me. ( maybe it is just the department stores!! ) My sister-in-law Rachael has started a cooking blog with really good recipes on it. I am so excited for this because I feel like I make the same things over and over for dinner. So if you need ideas I have attached the link to my blog!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey girl I miss you! Are you coming home at all for Christmas? I need your address so I can send you a Christmas card. Love you girl!

Anonymous said...

HEY girl! I am so happy to find your blog! it looks like you are doing wonderful. It's been forever since I have seen or talked to you.

Becky said...

Wow Alabama!!! So how do you like it? what are you doing for work? Its been awhile sorry i haven't keeped in touch beter. Hope your holidays where great.

Becky said...

Laura,
I miss you. I will call you soon. Did you survive Christmas in the south? Sure hope so. I just want to thank you so much again for the boots. I love them. You are so thoughtful and always have been. Love you!