
This last week we had our Family reunion out on the river in Burley. It was so good to see all of my couzins and their Family. I am so glad that I have such a wonderful Family that I enjoy spending time with. Even though my younger sister Ashley " accidentally" pushed me off the dock into shallow water and I banged up my knee pretty good and then had to limped around for most of the reunion.

My banged up knee!

I liked this group picture the best because Matt looks like a butterfly!

Joey and Hunter Chillin!

My Mother Matt my Grandma and myself
2 comments:
Matt looks exactly like a butterfly!!! How hilarious is that!!?!? I'm glad you had fun with your fam. Take care of that knee kiddo!
Allie
Ahh, your knee. My legs got all tingly when I saw that. Yikes, hope you are feeling better. Hey, if you can find Dan a job in ole Birmingham, we would be happy to move there. We really don't care where we live as long as someone is paying us money to live there. Looks like you guys had so much fun. Love the pics, you are a babe. PS-At Heidi's shower, we had to laugh because all of our hair sucked. We know we must move on, but none of us can get over your hair skills. Love ya
Post a Comment