Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Some of My Favorite Pictures From the Last Few Months-

Matt and I do not have any kids of our own but we have plenty of nieces and nephews to keep us busy! The good thing baout that is we get to give them back to their parents if they are cranky!

Our niece Joey sat next to Matt and wrapped her arm around Matt's and saw that his arm was too long so she wraped her feet around the bottom of his arm! It was way too cute

Joey with her new baby sister Arianna Rose Nelson.
Check out the hair on that kid!

Grandpa Lyden and Caleb riding the lawn mower.

Matt and Caleb playing with light savers

Grandpa Lyden and Colby

Emerson's first Birthday!


Joey loves her Uncle Matt

Matt and I


2 comments:

3 little haglers said...

Hey Laura, Alabama? How exciting! It truly is so much fun to be on your own and only have each other to rely on...hard, but fun! So congrats! You look great and I love your blog!

Dana said...

You look beautiful in all your pics. I am so happy to see you have a blog because now I will finally be able to keep track of you. I can't wait to hear all about your "adventures" in AL.